Invest in a range and you invest in a quality product that will last a lifetime with proper servicing and maintenance.
- Ranges give constant heat to keep a kitchen warm and cosy, in fact there is not always a need to have a radiator in the kitchen leaving you with more free space.
- Certain ranges also provide heating and domestic hot water.
- The cooking method of a range cooker ensures that moisture is retained in food giving an improved taste.
- Range cookers have a high heat boiling plate that heats quicker than most electric kettles and provides a steady temperature.
- A range is a focal point feature adding style to your kitchen.
- Unlike conventional cookers range cookers are available in a variety of colours.
For information on choosing the right range cooker and a summary of manufacturers models please refer directly to the manufacturer’s websites including Aga, Rayburn, Stanley, Esse, Heritage and Marshall.