Pegrum provides all the necessary services associated with fitting ranges, boilers and any domestic household improvements/installations.
We carry out a full survey of your works, enabling us to provide an estimate of the costs, working with you to meet your requirements. Nominal survey fees are charged, but they are refundable
against the final invoice, please enquire for the current costs.
Planning, management, coordination and financial control of an installation or construction project. We take responsibility that your wishes are adhered to and that the project is completed on time
within the budget agreed. We are involved from initial conception and design of the project, through its construction, to its completion.
Heating and Plumbing
From a minor leak to a major installation we provide all the heating and plumbing services to Gas Safe Register, OFTEC and HHIC standards.
Pegrum can undertake the following including supply of all the items required:
- Central heating planning, installation, troubleshooting and fault diagnosis.
- Fitting and supplying new boilers, water tanks and storage tanks.
- Installation of heating stoves and fires.
- Underfloor heating for complete room temperature comfort, saving wall space and improving flexibility for room layouts.
- Fitting electrical and power showers.
- Swimming pool heating boilers.
- Annual boiler servicing.
- Gas safety inspections for Landlords.
- Radiators including contemporary, cast iron and panel radiators. From standard to designer radiators and stylish towel warmers.
- Towel rails both contemporary and traditional heated towel rails.
- Magnetic Filters to remove iron oxide. Filters are a permanent high powered magnet to filter iron oxide particles that cause component premature failure and will
improve the efficiency of a heating system.
- Water cylinders including pressurised and non-pressurised hot water systems that deliver a plentiful supply of hot water.
- Fuel tanks for oil storage.
- Water tanks for lofts and cupboards storing enough water to suit your needs.
- Chimney flues which are required for lining a chimney or installing a flue, in preparation for installing a boiler, ranges, stove or fire.
Because of our engineer's versatility and qualifications, Pegrum has the skills to carry out electrical and most carpentry work.
Feedback on our work can be read on our testimonials and case